6.4.13

Another View Point

I don't like it when someone says to me, "if you're sad or upset about your current situation, look out there and see that there are many other people who are less-fortunate than you.". I don't like that mindset, about how we should be (more) grateful for having a life - at least - better than some other people out there. In a way, you are happy for other people's sufferings. I find that very selfish and heartless. When I am sad or upset, I prefer to look up and find motivation from people that are more fortunate than me, and tell myself that "if they can make it, then I can make it too, either in the same way or in my own way.". And being grateful is between us and God, having no need to compare our lives with anyone else out there.

(Reblog from dianarikasari.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment