30.12.13

Year End Notes: Keep Calm... and Enjoy The Moment!


Whoaaa! It's already year end again! A bit scary how 2013 has been passing just in a quick blink, eh? ><"

Anyway, last month was November, my month. Apparently I’m already a year older, getting closer and closer to the terrifying 30. TERRIFYYYYYYING *insert horror meme here*. Most of people I know have been married and getting babies, meanwhile I’m like still stuck in early 20s mental age. And it made me worry, made me want to hurry. I didn't want to be left behind.

But then, why worry? What to hurry? Life is a never ending journey. Don’t make it meaningless. If it takes forever to find out its meaning, then make it forever lasting journey of understanding. We don’t have to always understand what life means, often we just have to let it be. And either it means good or bad, it will keep happening anyway. So, just let today happens in its way.

Eventually, I am grateful for every bits of the past years. And I’m trying to enjoy it, trying to living it in the most fun way. Enjoying every silly moments and embrace my life with childlike optimistic. I know this might sound naive, but I believe, that the best thing to deal with life is to get along with The Master’s plan. Perhaps His plans on our lives are not always about happiness and laughters, instead He teaches us the goodness of mixed moments – up and downs, light and dark, happy and sad; the meaningfful binary oppositions.
We just have to keep calm and enjoy the moment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment