10.3.13

Silver Linings Playbook

No, no, I'm not gonna write reviews nor comments about the movie, I'm just going to quote some memorable lines out of it. Frankly, I feel a little bit like Tiffany (on personality, not on her appearance because clearly she's way prettier and taller and all), but somehow I also feel like Pat. I guess many people feel related to this movie characters because after all, we are crazy just like them, in our own way...

   "Time after time after time! I do all this shit for other people! And then I wake up 
and I'm empty!"

Cheers, Tiff. 

   (Pat to Tiffany): "You have poor social skills. You have a problem"


Oh yeah. Just because we tell the truth, people take that as an 'inappropriate' and mean. High five, Tiff?


   "There will always be a part of me that is dirty and sloppy. But I like that, just like all the other parts of myself. I can forgive. Can you say the same for yourself, fucker?"

Sure, we have to like our own selves and forgive the past, just like Pat says:

   "The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday, that's guaranteed, and I can't 
begin to explain that, or the craziness inside myself and everybody else, but guess what? Sunday is may favorite day again."

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment