20.1.13

The Truth Hurts, The Lies Worse

"People are like roses, no matter how beautiful they may look, they also have thorns that hurt." - read somewhere

I know I'm not a good person. I made tons of mistakes. I might being rude and talking harsh. But one thing I keep trying to do, is somehow, to stay out of being fake.
I want to be true. And I want the universe to also be true to me.

So I was really shocked when I found out that some special people, that I considered as best friends, has bitched about me - negatively - behind my back.

I was hurt. I felt like being back-stabbed. People I care the most, are the ones who are fake to me.

But then I looked back, and suddenly some thought hit me. They treated me like that because I am deserved to be treated like that. Nobody would be treated badly if they treat others nicely.

There's must be at least one good reason why we experience some things. Because God sent every things out on good purpose, as long as we want to learn to see it that way.
Whether I want to take this as a learning process, or keep this as an endless hatred, this is me who have to decide.

For you guys, thanks for teaching me to be better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment