20.1.13

If My Life Were A Book...

...then you were the typo of the 2011 and 2012 life-chapter.

The typo that I subconsciously wrote at first, then eventually, habitually written continuously in almost every pages.

I realized that the typo was a mere mistake. But instead of erased it, I kept on writing it. I was thinking that it would add more flavor to my plain story, to make my tale more interesting. But beyond my volition, it has unbearably turned into the highlight of all of my stories.

But I felt uncomfortable. That typo made me hurt. That typo made me sad. And what was worse, that typo made me hard to move forward.

So I looked for my correction pen, trying to re-type it.

But I changed my mind.

As I'm entering this 2013 life chapter. The typo's still there. I just mark it, make it as a gentle reminder, to not to repeat another same mistake, anymore.

Dear You, You're still the typo of my previous life-chapter, that I never want to erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment